Skin lightener has other similar names including melasma or hypigmentation cream, skin bleaching, whitening and brightening cream. If you are using any of them, most likely you want to fade age spots, dark spots, freckles, acne scars, or skin discoloration related to hormones and sun exposure. Probably you may even use them to make your dark skin fairer.
Skin whitening creams work very well on discolored spots that are caused by the sun or hormone. Some may contain a single ingredient while others may have a combination of active lightening agents to reduce excess melanin, a color pigment in the skin.
You will find many brands such as Porcelana, Topiclear, Meladerm, Crusader, and Blanche on the markets. To determine the best one, you want to read the skin lightening cream reviews first. Toss those with minimal results in the trash while picking one that can give you smoother, brighter skin with less noticeable brown spots.
Problems with Skin Lightening Creams
I have heard many complaints about dark spot removal creams. Many women have reviewed various brands. If you have used them in the past, some of the following remarks may be familiar to you.
- Some creams have no effect on the hyperpigmentation whether the spots appear on your face, cheeks, elbows, knees, neck or underarms.
- Some are oily which leave your skin with greasy feeling. This may cause your skin to break out.
- Some are too thick that they can’t absorb into your skin. If its texture are white and chalky, they make you look like a .
- Some ingredients in the skin lighteners irritate your skin. You have to deal with side effects such as itchiness, redness, and dryness. This is definitely not suitable for sensitive skin or regular use.
- The majority of skin bleaching creams contain hydroquinone. With recent reports about its link with cancer, you may have a second thought.
How To Choose A Good Right Skin Lightening Cream
When you review a particular brand whether it is the best skin whitening cream for you, you need to know what to look for.
- Avoid hydroquinone altogether for safety reason. Substitute it with effective natural hyperpigmentation fading ingredients that are supported by scientific research. Look for arbutin, vitamin C, licorice or other agents hold some potential for treating sun or hormone induced dark spots.
- Exfoliation can help the active ingredients to absorb deeper into the skin and shed layers of sun-damaged skin or uneven skin tone. Find one that contain an AHA such as glycolic acid.
- Packaging is important too. Some active ingredients lose their potency when exposed to air or light. The packaging should provide some kind of protection against light and air.
- Antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients are essential in improving the condition of your skin.
- A good age remover should be free of fragrance, irritants such as parabens and alcohol.
- Pay extra attention to imported skin whiteners. Many of them contain mercury which is banned in the United States. If you apply mercury on your whole body instead on sun spots, you will suffer from severe damage on your nerves and kidney. Mercury poisoning can happen even you use small amounts. Don’t compromise your life for the sake of fairer skin.
What Do You Really Want From Skin Lighteners
Never use skin brighteners to lighten your natural skin color. They are meant to reduce hyperpigmentation. If you have melasma, freckles, age spots or acne marks, then it is the right reason to use an effective dark spot corrector.
I guess you expect these kinds of results after using any fade cream.
- The skin lightening cream even out your skin tone making your face look more vibrant. You are so happy with the outcome that you hardly recognize your own skin.
- Finally, you have found a dark spot remover that works without irritating your sensitive skin.
- You love your skin as it looks younger, smoother, and clearer. There is no need to use foundation anymore.
- Your brown spots look lighter and less noticeable, leaving you with a nice glow.
- Your skin has improved so much, which you never think of. Now everyone is talking about your great looking skin.
Why I Highly Recommend Meladerm
Meladerm is one of the best skin lightening creams today. The manufacturer has only one goal that is to make it better in reducing all forms of hyperpigmentation with safety and cost effectiveness in mind.
Its innovative fusion of top quality ingredients has delivered proven results for getting rid of dark spots. It does not use harmful substances such as hydroquinone, mercury, parabens and steroids. Thus it is ideal for anyone with sensitive skin or who wants a safer way to lighten brown spots. When it comes to treating skin problems, make sure safety is your top priority.
Fortified with natural botanical extracts such as Alpha Arbutin, Kojic acid, Gigawhite, Tego Cosmo C, licorice extract, vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), mulberry extract and bearberry extract, this formulation has shown to be effective against skin discoloration caused by sun exposure and hormones and improve skin tone.
These are not fake reviews. Read these unbiased comments from real users.
Should You Try Meladerm
Not every one will see results. It could be because you fail to use sunscreen every day. No skin whiteners will work if no sunscreen is used. You need to limit sun exposure, preventing the skin from producing excess melanin. Once you are in the sun, your liver spots will become darker even they have been lighter before. Aside from sunscreen, wear protective clothing over the treated area.
Judging from the reviews, every one has different skin type. It might work for them but not for you. Don’t you think it is better to try than not at all? You have been disappointed with many skin lightening products in the past. Yet Meladerm could be the key to your skin problem.
Follow the feedback of women regardless of ethnicity who have trusted Meladerm to give them spotless skin.